1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

SOLD Feeler Dingwall Super J Trade for Afterburner 1

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by Wannabass, May 4, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. One of the first I believe, Mint condition. Amazing bass but the neck is to small for my hands, very narrow and fast. And I have found I prefer passive. The boost switch on this thing is scary!
    Throwing this out there as I would like to find an Afterburner 1.

Attached Files:

2. dave79

dave79 Rest well Fish

Let me know if you decide to sell or will accept other trades

3. singlemalt

singlemalt Supporting Member

Dec 15, 2007
    White Salmon, WA
    Dang, if this was a SJ 5 I'd have a deal for ya.

4. Jeff Roller

Jeff Roller Jeff Roller Gold Supporting Member

Dec 24, 2007
    Maryville, TN
    Wow, same here. I'm trying to justify pulling the trigger on a Z3, but my AB1 fiver is SOOOO AWESOME! If I could trade the AB1 for an SJ5 that would be all the logic in the world I would need. This only makes sense in a bass players head I know......Bump for an awesome four string!

5. Hi Wannabass,

I have an ABI to trade for you. It is the exact same colour as your SJ4, and it is in perfect condition. I have played it less than three hours, because right after I got it, I realized that the longer scale length hurt my wrist. I didn't want to get rid of it because it looks so cool, but I would love to trade it for the SJ4 with the two-inch shorter scale length.

If you would like to trade, please let me know.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.