SOLD Feeler.. EDEN D112 XLT possibly for sale

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by BluesMan845, Feb 6, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I am strongly considering purchasing a Carvin 1503 cabinet but I would need to sell my Eden cabinet if I do. If you think you would be interested in this cabinet let me know. I'll get some pictures later but it's condition is very good. No Tears or scratches. The cabinet comes with a padded Cover that velcro locks at the bottom.

I would think $350 is a fair price for cabinet and the cover. I'll cover the shipping up to $20 via Fedex Home Delivery, which I have an account with. I'm located in NY, zipcode 10901.

2. jivetkr

jivetkr

May 15, 2002
    NJ
    u have pm

3. *BUMP* w/changes

Ok. The cabinet is definitely up for sale now. I never got the Carvin and instead ordered plans for a BFM cabinet and also recently bought and Acme Low B4 from a local TB'er.

The Eden needs a good home where it will be loved... anyone?

Shipped anywhere in the CONUS. $350

Local pickup ( Rockland County, NY ) $325

Attached Files:

4. two more pictures

Attached Files:

5. This cabinet is still available.

New price is $300 plus shipping. If you are close to my zipcode ( 10901 - NY ) then shipping shouldn't be too much. I use Fedex Home Delivery and I'll quote you exactly what they will charge me and send you the receipt for the shipping charges.

These cabs are going for upwards of $500 new which is just crazy... buy a well cared for used one that needs a bassplayer!

6. jokerjkny

jokerjkny

Jan 19, 2002
    NY / NJ / PHL
    hmm...

looking for anything? i have a nice wizzy 112 that i'm not really using. and yes, i'm local in fort lee.

7. Not looking for trades right now... Trying to clean out gear that is not getting used for much more than a table ;)

8. rms2

rms2

May 27, 2008
    VA
    PM sent

9. self

self

Mar 4, 2008
    Central Illinois
    PM sent

10. tidwel

tidwel

Aug 22, 2007
    Southern Maine
  11. Ok, I've had 3 interested TB'ers respond... However the first two weren't committing right away as there was a question or two regarding either the desire to buy the cabinet or shipping internationally. Now the 3rd TB'er is in the mix and sounds serious.

Here's the dealio guys... I'm gonna go in order of the inquiries I got from you but someone has to commit and let's get the paypal thing going so I can let the others know what is going on, plus I don't want to lose the sale because of indecision.

SO, right now the order that your original inquiries came in is as follows.

Austinso
    RMS2
    SELF

Right now it's on hold for Austinso for 24 hrs... then I'll move on to the next so by Sunday I'll know if someone is buying the cab and you'll each get a shot at it in the order you came through originally..

Sorry for the confusion on this one guys.

John

12. rms2

rms2

May 27, 2008
    VA
    Thanks John - I have one of these on the way that I got from Swift so I am going to give the other guys a shot at this.

13. tidwel

tidwel

Aug 22, 2007
    Southern Maine
    Put me in line please, very interested
    thanks

14. The cabinet is On hold for sale to Self pending Paypal transfer.

15. Sold to Self.

Thanks!

16. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Jun 24, 2021

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.