Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

FEELER: Eden VT.40 Amp

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by Drake Kennedy, Jan 27, 2006.

1. *600 w/ Split Shipping*

Hey TBers,

This is a 13 year old Eden Valve-Tech David VT.40, with a Demeter preamp. I believe it's out of production now, but here's a quick specs rundown:

400w into 4 ohms
    Demeter-designed preamp
    -4 Band with switchable frequencies
    Studio Quality Compressor
    Effects Loop
    Active & Passive inputs
    Direct output

It's a pretty sweet amp. Tons of tone control, great compressor, and a cool overdriven sound. Ultra clean and transparent when not in overdrive.
    The manual is here ->Eden VT.40
    It gives a pretty accurate description of features and such.

I've got some bad pics here. If you'd like to see some more specific ones, pm or e-mail me.
    PM me if you have any questions about it's tone, or anything else.
    More interested in cash than trades, but let me know if you have an amp you'd like to trade.

Thanks for looking,
    Peace

Drake

Attached Files:

2. Ok, it's definitely for sale now.
    Shipping is negotiable, I think it'd be around $30 or so. If you want to have it quoted, my zip is 30269.
    Someone snatch this amp!
    Peace

3. fenderx55

fenderx55

Jan 15, 2005
    NYC/Queens
    You have any sound samples/comparisons? I have a 105Q i'm looking to get rid of and I'm almost in the market for an amp.

4. I don't have any way to make recordings now.
    It's pretty clean for a tube amp, but when it goes into overdrive, it's soooo sweet.
    The EQ is a good combination of a standard rotary and parametric. It's simpler than the WT series, which I believe replaced it. I really like the compressor on this baby too.

If there's any other specifics you want, just ask.

Peace

5. Pics here!

6. Bumptastic. I need to sell this amp pretty quick. I really really don't want to put this baby on eBay, but I might have to.

7. JebusChrist

JebusChrist

May 23, 2005
    NYC
    pm sent

8. Back at ya!

9. I really don't want to sell this on eBay, but if there's no other interest, I'm going to have to.
    C'mon people!

10. Bump for price drop and free shipping.

11. Bedtime bump.

12. BassBump!

13. Bump. Someone buy this amp!

14. pgurns

pgurns

Dec 26, 2003
    Northern, IL
    Dude trade me :)
    BTW did UPS hook you up yet or what?

15. I'm still struggling with UPS >.< Anyone who reads this: DON'T ship with them!!!

PM me about that Mackie/BBE setup, I might, I just want some more info. I'm really trying to sell this so I can get a sweet deal on a Mesa M-Pulse 360.

16. pm sent :)

17. Back atcha!

18. All PM's replied to. Let me know about that Mackie Paul.

19. Wow, coming up on the second page of bumps...