1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

SOLD Feeler F/S Lakland Syline JO5 Joe Osborn Signature series

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by Syco_bass, Oct 3, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Syco_bass

Syco_bass Supporting Member

Aug 13, 2008
    Tucson, Arizona
    O.K. so I went to the Fender Custom Shop road show yesterday and now I have GAS really bad to build another custom bass.

So, if I am to build another, one has to go.

Up for sale is my Lakland Skyline JO5 in natural/swamp ash. Everything is original except I upgraded the tone cap to a "Vitamin Q" PIO .047. I have the orginal "chicklet" style .033cap that I will give with the bass or replace it. (your choice)

This bass is in mint condition with no blemishes or flaws to speak of. (usual finger checking on pickguard) but nothing major.

So, how much is someone willing to offer? I've seen these go for as high as $1000.

I'm open to resonable offers and discussion. I am also open to trades for a 5 string Fender Jazz body and cash. Body doesn't need to be in good condition (as long as it's not cracked) and p/ups and electronics don't matter to me due to the fact that I am going to replace it all anyway.

So, let me know what you all think.

Attached Files:

2. mlp1

mlp1

Jul 18, 2004
    St. Petersburg Florida
    Salesman: Mad Music
    pm sent

3. Syco_bass

Syco_bass Supporting Member

Aug 13, 2008
    Tucson, Arizona