Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

Feeler: Fender 300 Pro and 215 Cab

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by StingrayKid21, Oct 23, 2005.

1. StingrayKid21

StingrayKid21 Holding down the low-end since 1996.

Oct 7, 2001
    Portland, OR
    Hey everyone!

Since I'm no longer in a band I've found that I don't need all my gear anymore so I'm trying to thin out the herd. I'm thinking of selling my Fender 300 Pro head and the matching Fender 2x15 cab. The pro head has a couple tears in the tolex covering but is in great shape otherwise. The cab is practically brand new as it hasn't seen anything other than my garage. I would like to sell both and would prefer a somewhat local pick up as they are both rather large and would be difficult/expensive to ship.

Now for the asking prices!
    Fender 300 Pro Head $900
    Fender 215 Cab $350
    Both together $1100

Anyway, just checking to see if there is any interest. Thanks guys (and gals)!

--Justin

2. protoz

protoz

Nov 30, 2000
    Iowa
    man...I could use another matching 2x15 cab and that amp but I just spent all my money on a rick.

3. steers b-c

steers b-c

Aug 23, 2005
    Austin, Texas
    Ok...deep breath...try not to spend money I shouldn't...what would shipping on the cab be to zipcode 78754, Austin, Texas? That should cool me off...

4. Virus

Virus

Apr 16, 2004
    Ontario
    Will you ship to Ontario Canada?

5. brothernewt

brothernewt Some people call me the stormtrooper of love...

Apr 13, 2004
    Happyrock, OR
    Wow. I'd love to have that as a backup but just can't afford it right now. If you lose your mind or have to pay off a loan-shark to keep your thumbs and decide to sell quick/cheap... I'm local and have a little cash... ;)

But it looks like you'll get reasonable offers here so free bump for PDXers.

J

6. StingrayKid21

Oct 7, 2001
    Portland, OR
    Thanks for the replies guys.

I'd rather not have to ship since I'm sure it would be expensive and kind of a hassle. I'm in no real hurry to sell them right now, but I'll look into shipping if I decide I NEED to sell them.

Thanks!

7. jow83

jow83

Jun 3, 2005
    Sydney, Australia
    Hey can you post some photos? :) how much to ship overseas *hides*

8. StingrayKid21

Oct 7, 2001
    Portland, OR
    Hey guys! Just a quick bump for this one. I stil haven't found it a home yet. I'll try and post photos this weekend as I completely forgot about it. I'm not sure how much it would cost to ship since it's not boxed up but the amp weighs 75lbs alone and would need a lot of packing. The cab weighs 90lbs and would be a little on the oversized side. Depending on distance I would be willing to meet halfway, but if anyone somewhat local to the greater Portland area is interested let me know!

Thanks!
    Justin

P.S: I would guess that shipping overseas would probably cost at least half of what I'm asking for the amp and cab together so it probably wouldn't be a very good deal.

9. johnbegone

johnbegone

Sep 16, 2004
    Chicago, IL
    Bump for this amp. I've got the Sunn 300T and it boggles my mind how good it sounds :)

Someone buy this from him. BTW, I think shipping on it via DHL was around $75 from Texas to Illinois if that helps.