Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

Feeler: Fender Stu Hamm Urge I w/case

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by barkatozz, Dec 21, 2005.

1. I'm thinking of unloading my Urge I in favor of another Bongo or a Sterling HH. I'm looking to get $900 + shipping or I'll trade for a Bongo 4...any p/u config or a nice active Fender....something w/ a 3 band EQ..
    This 32 inch scale bass is in perfect condition. It has a Hipshot D-tuner installed & I will also include the original tuner. I'll also include a DVD with both of Stu's bass vids on it....one of which he plays the Urge I in the same color....Sherwood Green Metallic. Also included are a strap with matching gold Schaller straplocks. It is in the original case which is also in tip top condition.
    I just find that it's spending most of the time in the case & it's a shame for such a nice bass BUT once you go Bongo you can't go back.
    [​IMG][​IMG]

2. BUMP

3. Baryonyx

Baryonyx Banned

Jul 11, 2005
    Marathon Man
    Hot damn, I love it! If you were in England, I'd already ahve that baby ;) Very nice!

4. I never said I wouldn't ship overseas.

5. WyattUrp

WyattUrp

Dec 16, 2005
    Warwick,RI
    Hi, I sent a Pm with pics let me know if the pics come out

6. Pics look great.....kinda not what I'm looking for....check your PM's.
    Still Available.
    2 more days & it hits EvilBay. :bag:

7. I will trade for a Stingray or Sterling w/ a maple fretboard as long as it's not a color I already have.

8. Final Bump

9. I'm giving you a bump as well.
    I'm getting ready to sell my UrgeI bass in Burgandy mist, so i'll allow you the good fortune to move this ad to the top or Evilbay. Then i'll try as well
    cheers
    frank
    (PS I know the feeling my Urge I hasn't seen light since my Dingwall SuperJ)

10. Baryonyx

Baryonyx Banned

Jul 11, 2005
    Marathon Man
    You know, I look at the bass there and I really really like it...I could drop pennies on that badboy, in a second...

11. I need more than pennies! :D

12. Baryonyx

Baryonyx Banned

Jul 11, 2005
    Marathon Man
    We're talking about a lot of pennies...