1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

feeler FS: EHX Micro Synth

Discussion in 'For Sale: Effects and Pedals' started by Shinyflavors7, Mar 27, 2013.

1. I haven't used it as much as I thought I would so I thought I'd see if there was any interest here.

It's in great shape, I would say like new. It comes with an AC adapter, and the original box. I'd like $200 shipped.

Attached Files:

2. bump

3. superheavyfunk

superheavyfunk

Mar 11, 2013
    Toronto
    Is it the big box version, or the new one? Also, the regular micro synth or the bass version?

4. It's the small box bass version.

5. eddododo

eddododo Supporting Member

Apr 7, 2010
    didn't mention trades, but let me toss back a reciprocal POG2 feeler ;)

6. dtsamples

dtsamples Supporting Member

Apr 15, 2010
    Wilmington, DE
    3 way? I'll throw up 200 for that pog2.

7. superheavyfunk

superheavyfunk

Mar 11, 2013
    Toronto
    It's no pog2 but I've got a paradriver...?

8. At this point im not really looking for trades, but feel free to make me an offer. I'm having a hard time turning down that pog. (A really hard time.)

I am hankering for for a fender pawn shop bass VI though.

9. If he'll ship direct to you I'll do that.

10. More PM's replied to.

11. I've got a couple of takers on the fence, but there's still time to throw your hat in the ring.

12. Bearstripes

Bearstripes

Mar 16, 2013
    I have a fuzz factory, a rat, a dod fx 65 chorus, a boss rv3, dod fx17 wah volume, and one of the korg mini kaoss pads. If any of these items strike your fancy let me know

13. superheavyfunk

superheavyfunk

Mar 11, 2013
    Toronto
    Let's all throw our trades on the table!

I've got a sansamp paradriver, an ehx frequency analyzer and flanger hoax and an FMR really nice compressor, all in near mint condition.

14. q5bass

q5bass

Apr 9, 2012
    TN
    I'm trying to PM you from my phone, with no success. If you still have it, I'm interested in buying it.

15. q5bass

q5bass

Apr 9, 2012
    TN
    I sent you a PM.

16. PM's responded too.

17. Pics added

18. I just sold an other item, so I'm feeling go about this. Make me an offer and maybe I'll bite.

19. Thanks to everyone for a the interest and trade offers, but its been sold.