1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

feeler FS/FT Mesa Boogie M-Pulse 360

Discussion in 'For Sale: Europe & International' started by Toolmybass, Apr 23, 2009.

1. Toolmybass

Toolmybass Supporting Member

Nov 25, 2007
    Great White North
    Owned from new, an out of production Mesa Boogie M-Pulse 360. Comes with footswitch and cord and Ac cord. No issues and can be heard in a recent recording here. This is the loudest amp for its wattage rating that i have ever played. Using it with a (1x15 cab)(2x10 cab)(both 15+2x10)(ampeg svt9)(and one in vid mesa 4x12) and can run these cabs with no probs. My issue is with decent size venues that have a crap sound system and needing that extra power to run my current gigging cab (4x12)

It has been in a rack its whole life and has one service under its belt. (I had it sent to Mesa for a tune up and new pre-amp tubes) I had it sent there because i thought i was having a problem with it and it turned put to be a cabinet i was using at the time. This was a little over a year ago.

This is a blue face (first release) before they started going with the black face. If i were to outright sell it i would be looking for $750+shipping

Looking to possibly trade for a M-Pulse 600 or GK1001RB
    [​IMG]

I have no problem trading or possibly selling to anyone in north america.