SOLD Feeler:FS/FT: Stewart World Power 2.1 and Warwick 8 space rack bag

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by Jam119, Mar 6, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I'm considering going a new route with a "micro" style head so up for possible sale or trade is my great condition 2.1... Works 100% and has just the minor rack rash that you won't see in the rack...
    I have two ProCo FatMax 8 gauge speaker cables... One 3' and one 6' with banana end to speakon end... $150.00 in cables!
    The Warwick 8 unit "Rock Bag" has been sold.

Trade update: if you have a TC RH450 and carry bag, I'm willing to trade my stewart, the cables, my warwick 6 space rack bag and furman PL plus... Just drop a preamp in and you hace a crushing amp!

Prices:
    Stewart World 2.1: $550.00 Shipped Con. US

Warwick 8 space rack bag in new condition: SOLD
    Paypal prefered...

I'm interested in for trade?
    TC electronics RH450
    EDEN WTX-500
    Entertaining any offers

Attached Files:

2. Bump and will sell the Stewart 2.1 alone with no cables for $550.00.

I'm leaning towards wanting the TC RH450... So I' offer the Stewart with cables, the Rack Bag and $100.00 for your excellent condition RH450...

Thanks

3. Bump for a TC - RH450 Trade???? and I'll throw in a Barber Electronics Linden EQ pedal to make it the complete Amp rig... I've run the Linden into the Stewart and its got a total Ampeg vibe! Huge... 17 Pound amp in a 6 pound rack - with upto 2100 Watts avaliable!

4. Rack Bag pics added

5. One mor Pic

Attached Files:

6. Bump with Pics of the Stewart

Attached Files:

7. vpbass

vpbass

Jul 6, 2005
    dana point ca
    Hello,
    Still available? Just the amp.
    Thanks

8. Still Here... Hit me a PM to talk. Thanks

9. Rack is SOLD and Shipped... Anyone have an EDEN WTX-500 Head and want to trade for my Stewart 2.1?

10. BUMP

11. Bump

12. BUMP - Lots of PMs answered and som great offers to entertain but I'm really wanting either an EDEN WTX-500 or TC RH450. Will entertain offers.

For an RH450- I will trade the amp, the cables and the 6 space warwick rack bag and the furman pl plus.

OR Priced to sell the Stewart 2.1 for $525.00 Shipped - $500.00 Cash Local Pick up to Baltimore area.

Stewart and 2 FAT MAX cables at $600.00 Shipped.

13. Closing the thread but will relist it with a new como of offerings

14. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Jun 21, 2021

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.