1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

FEELER FS-KUBICKI and Steinberger

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by TRichardsbass, May 26, 2012.

1. TRichardsbass

TRichardsbass Inactive Commercial User

Jun 3, 2009
    Between Muscle Shoals and Nashville
    Bassgearu, Music Industry Consulting and Sales. Tech 21, NBE Corp, Sonosphere.
    Kevin Brubaker has the NAMM JXB-5 for sale, and I'd like to scoop it up. But, of course, no funds currently available to meet the entire cost. So, I am wondering if there is any interest in:

Brubaker KXB-5, Satin Black with "night Sky" fingerboard. Very lightly used, and will be featured in the Summer Guitar and Bass Player Gear Guide. $2100 shipped US.

Kubicki Key Factor 4, Gloss Black. These are pretty rare, as Phil says they have made more 5 strings then 4. $1300 shipped.

Steinberger XQ4, TN production. All factory, in great shape. Neck and body are thin, making this a dream to play. $850 shipped.

Kramer 650B. In as great shape as these some, has two pickup rings but one is slightly damaged. $1050 shipped.

Guild Pilot SB602. Black with pickguard, one of the arly ones. $850 shipped.

Have a look at my collection here, and if there is any interest, let me know.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/56204228@N05/sets/72157629601175910/

tom

2. Colla10

Colla10

Nov 8, 2006
    CT
    PM'd

3. TRichardsbass

Jun 3, 2009
    Current PM's replied to.

4. A free bump to say, "Hey, somebody help this guy fund his dream bass!"

I'd help by taking the KXB off your hands if I could. Unfortunately that's just not financially possible for me at this time. Good luck and I hope you can snag the JXB!!

(BTW, in case you forgot/didn't know, there are no pix of the Brubaker on your Flickr page.)

5. TRichardsbass

Jun 3, 2009
    Thanks Az!

You are right, no pix of them on the Flickr page, but several on the Brubaker Custom threads here on TB!

6. TRichardsbass

Jun 3, 2009
    Key Factor 4 and Steinberger have offer, pending sale/payment.

Taking the KXB-5 off the list for now.

But, everything on the Flicker pages are available.

I'll add:

Dan Armstrong Modified Danelectro. Tuners have been replaced and this baby has tons of mojo. $650 shipped

Silvertone 1442L, cocoaburst. This one has a few dings from being out to a guitar show, but still pretty darn as near mint as these come. $650 shipped.

Hartke XL-4, this one is a tough one, but I'll sell this at $1050. Its in amazing shape, and it has the truss rod cover which sooo many are missing.

7. TRichardsbass

Jun 3, 2009
    Key Factor 4 and Steinberger Sold! Thanks Colla!

Still open for other basses in the collection.