1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

Feeler: Lot of 10 Gig Bags, mostly Fender

Discussion in 'For Sale: Parts, Strings, and Accessories' started by rogerbmiller, Sep 26, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. rogerbmiller

rogerbmiller Gold Supporting Member

Sep 16, 2003
    NYC
    I have a lot of 10 gig bags, most Fender branded, that I would like to sell.

These are "economy" gig bags. There is padding but it is not particularly thick padding. The Fender brand bags are made of a thick cordua type fabric however. These are perfect for light travel and home use.

They sell for about $10-$15 each, with the Fenders being on the higher end of that range.

I am thinking that $75 takes the whole lot, shipped.

I can snap photos first thing Monday if you need.

Thanks.

RBM

2. dave79

dave79 Rest well Fish Supporting Member

Handles, shoulder straps, pouches?

3. rogerbmiller

Sep 16, 2003
    NYC
    Yes, yes, and yes!

I also misstated in my description and will have to edit. The bags ARE padded but the padding is not very thick. However the Fender bags are made of pretty thick cordura type fabric.

I believe 8/10 of the bags are the fender brand. These are the bags they give you when you buy a new standard P or J I believe. I'll find a link online to the exact bag and post.

I bought this lot from a dealer who clearly took the basses out of these factory gig bags and either sold them naked or in nice cases. They seem unused.

More to come.

4. rogerbmiller

Sep 16, 2003
    NYC
    Here is a pic to show the Fender bags.

The brown pleather case and the big one in the middle are gone, replaced with unbranded nylon economy bags, also with thin padding.

$75 shipped comes to $7.50 per bag shipped. Very good price.

RBM

Attached Files:

5. xOriginalNinjax

xOriginalNinjax

Sep 21, 2006
    Avon, IN
    Are you wanting to sell all at once, or individually? If individually, I'll take 3 of them. Preferably non-marked ones. Let me know.

6. funkbass

funkbass

Dec 9, 2004
    You have a PM:bassist:

7. rogerbmiller

Sep 16, 2003
    NYC
    SOLD. Thanks eveyone.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.