1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

Feeler-modified 85MIJ '75 jazz bass/'88 U.S. '76 reissue Jazz

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by bThumper38, Apr 22, 2009.

1. bThumper38

bThumper38 brian ebert

PRICE ADJUSTED View attachment Rig Of Doom 2.bmp I need to get a new camera so i can put up some new photo's. on the right is my 85 MIJ. She has bartolini pick-ups, J-retro preamp, badass bridge, drop-D tuner, and a custom Willis ramp in between the pick-ups. ramp was attached lightly with 3m tape so it's removeable....................#2 is an '88 U.S. '76 reissue wi.h a goncalo/alves warmoth neck I bought on here about a month ago. The original neck has issue's, the truss rod is maxed out I'll include it if some one wants to get her fixed up. The '88 has bartolini pickups as well as an Audere preamp, and a custom willis ramp as well. For the '85 I'm looking for $900 shipped cont. U.S. and for the '88 I'm looking for $600 shipped cont. U.S. I have $1500 put into each one of these so I won't cry If they don't sell. both basses play, and sound amazing, so PLEASE DON'T BUY MY BABIES:crying::bassist:

2. bThumper38

bThumper38 brian ebert

price bumpershoot

3. bThumper38

bThumper38 brian ebert

[/ATTACH] Knock $100 off.

Attached Files: