1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

SOLD FEELER: NS Designs Fretless NTX Omni Bass, stand, strap, bow & gig bag

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by brossmac, Dec 30, 2017.

1. brossmac

brossmac

Mar 1, 2005
    Camas, WA
    Price:
    Strings:
    Fretless:
    • Y
    IMG_4687.
    I love the sound of this thing but I'm not sure it's for me. I keep going back and forth on whether to keep it or sell it and I thought I'd put it out here to see what kind of interest there is. The bass I'm most interested in at this point is a Rob Allen Fretless Mouse, so if you want to trade this for part of the cost of that...

I bought it from its original owner, who was a classical player, I believe. It's in excellent condition, having never left my pet-free, smoke-free home since I've owned it.

It comes with the gig bag, the unusual (but useable) strap system ($155), and the tripod stand ($125-$150).

IMG_4687. IMG_4686. IMG_4688. IMG_4693. IMG_4694. IMG_4697. IMG_4699.

It is not the newer NXTa with active electronics. It is, however, the 34" scale (as opposed to the longer upright scale).

Not sure what the shipping on this might be.

Let me know what you think.

2. brossmac

brossmac

Mar 1, 2005
    Camas, WA
    Also, not sure if I should have put this in the Double Bass classifieds. (Is it possible to post in both?)

With the 34" scale I thought it might appeal more to bass guitar players.

3. brossmac

brossmac

Mar 1, 2005
    Camas, WA
    The Bass is now in the hands of the great guys at The Bass Shop, Seattle, on consignment. So I'm marking it as SOLD to avoid any confusion here on TalkBass.

(I personally get annoyed seeing instruments on here that are no longer available....)