Feeler: Read Bass Purity preamp

Discussion in 'Amps and Cabs [BG]' started by slombovia, Sep 18, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. slombovia

slombovia

Jul 15, 2003
    Utah
    I am a determined follower of Jesus Christ and am a Mormon.
    I'd prolly be nutz to let this go.
    I want to see if others out there appreciate the quality and rarity of this pre and what I could sell it for if I am trying to downsize. It is better than the Demeter and Alembic pres IMO. I have not tried Aguilar and Kern but we are talking same ball park. Frankly, if the market is not high on this I will keep it. Two custom switchable inputs - same pre.
    Thanks,
    Tom

2. MarkMyWordsXx

MarkMyWordsXx

May 17, 2006
    y is this in the amp section?

3. slombovia

slombovia

Jul 15, 2003
    Utah
    Because I don't see a Classified section anymore since the site re-vamp. Maybe it's moved. Can the moderator move it? I'd like it in the proper place as well.
    EDIT: I see the Classifieds now but don't know how to fix it.

4. slombovia

slombovia

Jul 15, 2003
    Utah
    Anybody have an idea on the market value on these? They sold for $1000 direct and Jack told me he was upping it to $1400 or so but then he stopped altogether. I would assume used devaluation and OOP/demand to bring it back up some. Anyway, I thought I was clear in my original post that I was trying to find this out. Sorry if I offended anybody.

5. Fuzzbass

Fuzzbass P5 with overdrive Gold Supporting Member

Welp, the huge downside to getting rid of one is that it'll be *really* hard to replace if you change your mind. I almost let mine go when I was in a money crunch. Boy, am I glad I didn't! I can run it clean, or crank up gain for nice warm overdrive. And the Emphasis knob can be divine in the right situation.

I have no idea what a good selling price would be. When I bought mine they were $800 new (and that's what I paid).

6. BartmanPDX

BartmanPDX Supporting Member

TB member "uglycicles" sold one on the TB classifieds in late July, but I don't know what he got for it. You could try sending him a PM to find out. :meh:

7. slombovia

slombovia

Jul 15, 2003
    Utah
    I think my downsizing will have to wait.

BTW, anybody heard from Jack lately?

8. slombovia

slombovia

Jul 15, 2003
    Utah
    I NO LONGER HAVE THIS.

9. joelb79

joelb79

Mar 22, 2006
    Lansing, Michigan
    The funny thing is.. you didn't post it in the For Sale section so why bother letting us know YOU NO LONGER HAVE IT. :D

10. greenboy

greenboy

Dec 18, 2000
    remote mountain cabin Montana
    greenboy designs: fEARful, bassic, dually, crazy88 etc
    Gweat thwead ; }

11. slombovia

slombovia

Jul 15, 2003
    Utah
    I NO LONGER HAVE THIS SO I DON'T NEED ANY MORE OPINIONS ON VALUE. THANKS GUYS.
    :spit:
    :D

12. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Jul 25, 2021

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.