Dismiss Notice

Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

Feeler: Rivera Thirty Twelve

Discussion in '[OLD FORUM] Bass Guitars, Amps, and Accessories: F' started by pickles, Apr 21, 2005.

1. pickles

pickles Supporting Member

Mar 23, 2000
    Ventura, CA
    Rivera Thirty Twelve guitar combo. If you've been wanting to try a guitar amp in paralell with the bass amp for distortion, or if you've got a guitarist that has to crank his 4x12 to "get the sound" ... plug them into this! Gets "the sound" at a reasonable volume. This is my favorite guitar amp to listen to.

30 watts, all tube, 1x12 open back, 2 channels (channel 1 is "marshall" or "british" voicing, channel 2 is "fender" voicing).

I paid $500 used and will sell it for the same plus shipping if anyone here is interested. Mint condition. I bought it as a recording resource (did some killer tracks), but I'm not recording much these days so its just gathering dust. It records really well mic'd with either an SM-57 or AT-4033.

2. pickles

Mar 23, 2000
    Ventura, CA
  3. Lex P.

Lex P. You've got it awful loud -Kathy P. Gold Supporting Member

Mar 19, 2003
    MSP
    pickles

email sent

Lex

4. pickles

Mar 23, 2000
    Ventura, CA
    I responded to you and your friend ... you're going to love it.

5. pickles

Mar 23, 2000
    Ventura, CA
    Havn't heard back from Lex or his buddy, so I guess this is still availible? You out there Lex?

6. Lex P.

Lex P. You've got it awful loud -Kathy P. Gold Supporting Member

Mar 19, 2003
    MSP
    I thought he would have got back to you by now. I'll try and get a hold of him and see what is up (g****r players sheeesh). If you have another buyer don't save it. I'll let you know.
    Lex

7. pickles

Mar 23, 2000
    Ventura, CA
    Still for sale. I know its the wrong BB, but I don't trust anybody else ;)