Dismiss Notice

Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

Feeler: Schroeder 1212

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by anastasio24, Nov 21, 2005.

1. anastasio24

anastasio24

May 24, 2003
    Maryland
    I am putting this feeler out to see if there is anybody within 90 minutes of Washington, DC that is interested in a Schroeder 1212. I am the original owner and the cabiner is in pretty much mint condition. I don't know of any flaws on it at all.

I was thinking $600. I would be able to move this the weekend after thanksgiving. I have a gig the following week and will need the potential new cab for that gig. I would be able to move it this week but my Accugroove dealer is closed.

In any case, if you are within 90 minutes of DC and think you may be interested please let me know.

I am not interested in trades unless you have a mint Whappo Jr.

Brian

2. Hollow Man

Hollow Man Supporting Member

Apr 28, 2003
    Springfield, VA
    For $600, I would probably take it. I live just outside of DC, so pickup wouldn't be an issue. Let me know if you want to hammer something out.

Edit: If you are looking into buying Accugroove, I'd ask that you consider jivesound . It's a boutique bass store just opened by TB's own jive1 in Alexandria, VA, and he stocks Accugroove (he also has a Whappo Jr. in his store right now, if memory serves). Again, just a suggestion from one TB'er trying to support another. :)

3. anastasio24

anastasio24

May 24, 2003
    Maryland
    You don't have to tell me about Jive Sound. I bought a bass there last week and that is EXACTLY where I plan to pick up my Whappo Jr.

I highly recommend the shop. Jong is a good guy to work with and his shop has good prices and the best selection without somebody cranking on a guitar the whole time.

For more info check out www.jivesound.com.

4. anastasio24

anastasio24

May 24, 2003
    Maryland
    You have a PM

5. Hollow Man

Hollow Man Supporting Member

Apr 28, 2003
    Springfield, VA