Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

SOLD Feeler - Spector Rebop 4

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by Dave, Nov 14, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SOLD

I have a Spector Rebop 4 in natural finish that Id like to see if anyone out there is interested in. The bass is in 8/10 conditionwise, but 10/10 functionally. There is a spot about the size of a fingernail above the neck pickup that the wood looks worn in and a spot about the size of the pad of your thumb on the back of the neck at the 3rd fret where the finish is worn off. This bass does have a touch (but no more) of character. It is by no means in new condition, but its a great player, and great sounding bass. It is presently strung with Elixer coated strings, medium gauge.

This bass is a couple years old, I bought it new in November 2003, but I am not positive as to the build date. I believe it was built not long before they began putting the crown inlays, since it was on clearance, so my best guess would be that its an early 2003 model.

This bass will ship in the TKL made Spector case that sells for $120, which is also in perfect working order, but has a few scrapes. I will also include the case candy.

I am asking for $550 including shipping to lower 48.

If you have a trade in mind, go ahead and shoot. If its something more than this that I like, than I also have a QSC RMX 850 for sale that Ill throw in to even it out (if it doesnt sell by then), and theres always the possibility of throwing in some cash.

Thanks for looking!
    Dave

2. Also, if you want pics, I have them, but it will take a while for me to get home and get them uploaded/resized.

3. Pics:

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

I can get some more pics later if needed.

4. Bump.

5. rhett

rhett

Dec 23, 2004
    Austin TX
    pm sent

6. Bump

7. stevo4

stevo4

Jun 6, 2005
    damn....if only i had the money, thats one sick looking bass man, good luck selling it, maybe if it isnt sold by the time i get money (which could take a while though sorry), ill buy it

8. VifferMike

VifferMike Registered Four Banger

Dec 10, 2004
    Dallas, Texas
    PM sent!

9. The Spector is now sold.

10. VifferMike

VifferMike Registered Four Banger

Dec 10, 2004
    Dallas, Texas
    DMB,
    PM me when you get a chance: there's been a slight delay with payment. My PMs don't seem to be reaching you according to my inbox.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.