1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

SOLD Feeler: Summit Audio TD-100 Preamp/DI

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by Scott McArron, Feb 24, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Scott McArron

Scott McArron Supporting Member

I'm wondering if there's any interest out there for this Summit TD-100. It's in excellent condition, no rack rash or anything (always carried in the padded section of my Sadowsky bass case) and has the Berg Mod. I'm in love with the sound and I love how portable it is, but I'm playing around with the idea of simply getting a dedicated bass pre with some EQing capabilities.

I'm asking 365 shipped, paypal fees included, and I'm also willing to talk about trades for other pres + cash. Let me know what you've got. I'm looking for something along the lines of Demeter, Kern, or whatever.

2. JohnThomasson

JohnThomasson Supporting Member

Feb 3, 2003
    Nashville, TN
    Endorsing Artist: Fender, Supro, Mesa Boogie, DR Strings, Source Audio, Pigtronix, & Fishman
    PM sent

3. Scott McArron

Scott McArron Supporting Member

PM replied to!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.