SOLD FEELER / TRADE Fender 70s MIM Jazz Bass Neck. Rosewood w/Block Inlays

Discussion in 'For Sale: Parts, Strings, and Accessories' started by Alan Ace Cooper, Nov 21, 2019.

1. Alan Ace Cooper

Alan Ace Cooper Supporting Member

Jan 6, 2004
    Northern Virginia, USA - 13 mi
    Endorsing artist: Devon Basses, DR Strings, EMG pickups, Bag End Cabs
    Price:
    I got this 2008 Fender, 70's Reissue neck last week. It was used and in GREAT shape. Super shape for the age. Just a minor light nick here and there from usage. The seller cleaned the board and frets before shipping it. Anyways, I'm not sure we are bonding. It plays great but...

Trade thoughts: Since its going on a 70s Jazz Bass body, I'd like to have something with Block Inlays or NO inlays. Always intrigued by Warmoth parts, but it would need to have a finish (unless its Roasted Maple, Wenge or something. Only interested in trading Straight Across, or down. The TRUSS ROD MUST WORK on your neck.

I Will Be Keeping The Tuning Machines that are currently on the neck. I may have a set of the Fender / Gotoh, MIJ tuning machines somewhere around.

MIM 70sJ Neck.jpg

2. maverick49

maverick49 Gold Supporting Member

Jun 13, 2012
    Southern California
    PMed

3. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

May 22, 2022