1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

SOLD Feeler - TRADE my GK NEO 410 for your GK NEO 212 Sonoma / SF Bay Area

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by mb94952, Jul 16, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mb94952

mb94952 Endorsing Artist : SFARZO STRINGS Supporting Member

I have both a GK NEO 212 and a GK NEO 410.

I've had the NEO 212 for years and I'll never sell it.

I am new to the NEO 410, and still need to do some more gigs with it, but I would consider trading it for a GK NEO 212 so I'd have a pair.

Sonoma / SF Bay Area only. This is a feeler at the moment...

2. bcpatti3

bcpatti3

Feb 19, 2012
    Oxford, pa
    I am super happy with my neo 4x10. Actually just traded it straight up for my mark bass 2x12 new York. Lost a little bit of money but super happy. I picked up a Speakon cable and it sounds fantastic. Switching the cab to bi amp mode makes my GK 1001rb quiet and meets the tonal expectations I have been looking for. Very happy GK customer.

3. mb94952

I think once I use a more powerful amp for the 410 I will really love it. I do love the lightweight of it.
    But, just in case, I figured I'd put out a feeler thread for a potential trade just to see what's out there and get the wheel rolling.

4. mb94952

Used my NEO 410 with my Mesa M6 Carbine last night, as opposed to my Mesa Walkabout last time. The M6 paired up with it nicely. I am keeping both my NEO 410 and NEO 212 for variety / purpose.
    I am closing the thread now.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.