1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Feeler Trades!

Discussion in 'For Sale: Parts, Strings, and Accessories' started by basskababble, Sep 7, 2008.

1. I've officially got more pedals than I do cash... but I still want to find the perfect pedals for my board. I could use cash and found a few for sale so I'm adding prices, but I still prefer to trade. In fact I'm going to hold off on direct sales in lou of trades for at least a week...

1. Boss AB-2 (Two way selector) - GONE
    2. Danelectro Dan Echo (It's heavily scratched but works perfectly I'll post pics later) Staying home for now
    3. Behringer Vintage Phaser (The one with the big black V) - GONE
    4. EHX Big Muff - GONE
    5. Digitech synth wah envelope filter (not bass synth wah but sounds really cool still) - GONE
    6. EHX Octave Multiplexer (would only move towards a micro pog) - GONE
    7. Danelectro DD-1 (Fab distortion, not the plastic casing) - $35 shipped
    8. Danelectro Reel Echo - GONE

I'm looking to trade for any pedals that I haven't tried or written off. Some that I would love to see are:

Subtle distortions that will give me that ampeg drive sound, not that industrial buzzsaw or synth distortion
    Small clone, stone or phase 90
    Micro pog
    A DI... tech 21, aguilar, MXR... not hartke, behringer etc.
    Electronix submarine
    A cheap bass... I'm in the mood for a white finish J style with tort guard...

I would do a package deal as well

I can do + cash

Thanks for looking! Pics coming soon.

2. Pics bump! sorry, bad shots with the flash. I can post better more gas inducing shots tomorrow.

DSC08526.

DSC08525.

DSC08524.

DSC08523.

3. badump

4. top

5. bump... i'm willing to sell if anyone's interested

6. alembicguy

alembicguy I operate the worlds largest heavey equipment Supporting Member

Jan 28, 2007
    Minnesota
    PM sent

7. Big muff should be sold pending payment...

8. Steveaux

Steveaux Safe-Guardian of the Stoopid Supporting Member

Jul 1, 2008
    The Wilds of NW Pa.
    PM'd on the AB-2.

9. PM'd re: the VP1