1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Feeler: USA Ampeg SVT-VR in mint condish with ATA case

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by nellie48, Jul 1, 2012.

1. nellie48

nellie48

Mar 12, 2007
    Cincinnati, Ohio
    Im not playing gigs anymore. I said I'd never sell it but I need $2000 cash for a home project. Shipping is free in CONUS. Is this price realistic? I'll post better pics but here is my whole rig. Come with ATA and is mint. Played about 50 hours on original tubes. This is USA made
    which is rare as they started Vietnamese production soon after release. Cabs with matching grill cloth might be for sale also.

DSC01093.

2. bassbuddha

bassbuddha Gold Supporting Member

A new, but old stock, American SVT-VR just sold on the "bay" for $1200 plus $115 shipping. Might be a bit strong, but you never know. Looking forward to pics...

3. Bassbwithu

Bassbwithu Supporting Member

Mar 18, 2004
    McKinney, TX
    What are the cabs?

4. nellie48

nellie48

Mar 12, 2007
    Cincinnati, Ohio
    SVT-he 210 and 410

5. nellie48

nellie48

Mar 12, 2007
    Cincinnati, Ohio
    I did some research on the classifieds. Looks like the last USA sold was
    In march for $1800 whIch had a ATA case like mine but had new tubes. http://www.talkbass.com/forum/f127/fs-ampeg-svt-vr-made-u-s-861999/

No way I'm going to sell for around $1200. That was a steal IMO.