1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

Female drummer wearing a very short dress while playing!

Discussion in 'Bass Humor & Gig Stories [BG]' started by anderbass, Apr 16, 2006.

1. anderbass

anderbass

Dec 20, 2005
    Phoenix. Az.
    I played a gig last month, with a band that has a super-hot female drummer. She always wears, very-very short skirts to her shows.

The other bands had poeple standing/dancing at center stage, but for some reason when this girl band went on, The crowd seem to change, to a bunch of guys standing at far stage left/right, stairing at this drummers panties. she played great and would just smile and stare right back at all the guys looking at her.

As there set went by, her dress inched, all the way up to the point where it was all bunched up, above her bellybutton.

I cant seem to remember much about this bands sound, but for some reason, I cant get this picture out of my head.
    I would really like to share the bill with this band again!.....;)

2. canopener

canopener

Sep 15, 2003
    Isle of Lucy
    Pics?

3. chaosMK

chaosMK

May 26, 2005
    Albuquerque, NM
    Hi-fi into an old tube amp
    If there are no pics, it never happened.

4. anderbass

anderbass

Dec 20, 2005
    Phoenix. Az.
    I am very sorry to say, no.
    But I have been thinking about getting a camera-phone, with a 300m/m zoom lens and a high output flash bulb.

5. plexibass

plexibass

Jun 30, 2005
    in eric cartman voice: "seriously dude, kick ass".

6. anderbass

anderbass

Dec 20, 2005
    Phoenix. Az.
  7. morf

morf Banned

Feb 17, 2006
    lol

8. vyse933

vyse933

Mar 31, 2006
    Grand Haven, MI
    haha..i find that hilarius. what an aboslutly great way to get a following. At the same time though..i wonder... would she get the whole crowd of guys standing there looking in between her legs if she lets say had..worn a two piece swim suit? i think probebly not...but then if she slaped a dress on over that swim suit..there go the guys again trying to a view.

9. anderbass

anderbass

Dec 20, 2005
    Phoenix. Az.
    You are corect sir. The power of forbiden fruit is very strong.

10. fr0me0

fr0me0

Dec 7, 2004
    Winnipeg Canada
    while I see what you mean. i still like checking out girl in 2 piece swim suits :p

11. My favorite is the comment:

YOU KILLED THEM!! Love the music!
    Caught ya at tha Chompie's show.
    Much lub!
    BTW thanx fo the add!!

See, if you had gone to that gig you could have seen panties AND gotten a delicious kosher knish. Nothing could be better!

12. Very hot.

13. Kronos

Kronos

Dec 28, 2005
    Philadelphia, PA
    So, should my MALE drummer wear a kilt?

14. Very hot.

15. OK... you said she always does this, so you still have time to correct your mistake and get pics of her at the next gig.

16. willgroove2

willgroove2

Aug 16, 2003
    chicago IL
    Endorsing Artist;Essential sound products,Dunlop, Ergo Instruments
    last year my buddy and bandmate ron haynes(www.ronhaynes.com)was touring with lenny kravitz.lenny's drummer is the very hot cindy blackman.I went to the show and really enjoyed it,but i really really enjoyed it when cindy stood up at the end of the show to reveal that she was playing in a two piece bikini and has a amazing body.got a chance to meet her after the gig and she was a very cool and sweet person(and smokin hott!!!!)

17. NEVER!!:eek:

Rock on
    Eric

18. anderbass

anderbass

Dec 20, 2005
    Phoenix. Az.
    I'll work on that.....;)

http://www.thegreenladykillers.com/
    Heres the bands web sight. One of the pics is a P-G version of the NC-17 rated show I saw.

19. Minger

Minger

Mar 15, 2004
    Rochester, NY
    For some reason (no offense for anyone into this kinda thing) but just from their appearance something from withing me screams 'run like hell.'

Not my thing I guess...:p

20. anderbass

anderbass

Dec 20, 2005
    Phoenix. Az.
    I know what you mean, trouble with a capital T.
    I think these are the girls, my mother warned me about.