1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

SOLD Fender ‘62 American Vintage Jazz Bass

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by The Bass Clef, Jan 17, 2018.

1. The Bass Clef

The Bass Clef “the brian” Gold Supporting Member

Nov 17, 2010
    Southern California
    Price:
    $1395.00
    Strings:
    6430B971-69FC-4C4D-AA23-B853AEF45F0E.

Fender American Vintage Reissue ‘62 Jazz Bass

Beautiful Olympic White ‘62 reissue Jazz Bass, made in USA. Stack knob controls - Volume/tone & volume/tone (each pickup has its own separate volume and tone controls). Very nice condition, just a few minor dings/scratches here and there. The bass sounds and plays fantastic. Neck is straight, truss rod works great, frets are in great shape. Action is nice and low. Strung with D’Addario Chrome flatwounds. This bass is all original (including the nitrocelluose Olympic White finish) - No mods, no repairs, no cracks, no issues whatsoever.

Rosewood fretboard and clay dots. Neck is very comfortable and easy to play. Balances nicely and weighs 9.6 lbs. I took this bass in on trade recently from another TB member, but since I have several jazz basses currently, I relly need to thin the herd a bit right now. I wish I could keep them all, but I gots billz to pay too! Original brown tolex case (w/ “burnt orange” interior) is in great shape too. Comes with the uninstalled string mutes (and also foam mute for under the chrome bridge cover), black leather strap, guitar cord, and all the “case candy” you see in the pics.

$1395 OBO Shipped (USA)
    Paypal, Bank Wire or USPS Money Orders Accepted

(Click on thubnail pics below to enlarge)

Attached Files:

2. NoFiller

NoFiller Supporting Member

Apr 5, 2016
    What year is this bass?

3. The Bass Clef

The Bass Clef “the brian” Gold Supporting Member

Nov 17, 2010
    Southern California
    Not sure, but the ser. # is V199XXX.

4. Spidey2112

Spidey2112

Aug 3, 2016
    Man, that's sweet!

The Bass Clef likes this.
  5. Looks just like mine! Great basses--slab rosewood boards like these are harder to find now too. GLWTS Brian!

The Bass Clef likes this.