1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

SOLD Fender ‘64 American Vintage Jazz Bass w/ OHSC

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by The Bass Clef, Jan 15, 2018.

1. The Bass Clef

The Bass Clef “the brian” Gold Supporting Member

Nov 17, 2010
    Southern California
    Price:
    $1550
    Strings:
    89DAB6BD-4C4A-4621-8F28-43BE3897ADAF.

Fender American Vintage Reissue ‘64 Jazz Bass

Very nice shape (just a few small dings/scratches which I tried to photgraph as best I could). One of the “z”s in the headstock decal has a tiny knick in it (hard to notice if I don’t specifically point it out). The bass sounds and plays wonderfully. Neck is straight, truss rod works as it should, frets are great. Action is smooth and very low, no issues whatsoever. I think the previous owner changed out the nut (not sure why.. maybe the original one cracked or something?). Beautiful 3-tone sunburst nitro finish, rosewood fretboard, and clay dots just like the vintage pre-CBS Fenders. Neck is very comfortable and easy to play. Balances nicely and weighs 9.5 lbs. Original tan tolex case is in nice shape except for a tear/scuff on the bottom (see pic). Comes with all the “case candy” you see in the pics.

$1550 OBO Shipped (USA)
    Paypal, Bank Wire or USPS Money Orders Accepted

(Click on thubnail pics below to enlarge)

Attached Files:

Last edited: Jan 16, 2018
  2. monknmike

monknmike

Oct 10, 2008
    Wall New Jersey
    Consider trade? I have this bass I don’t play it’s over 4K new

Attached Files:

3. The Bass Clef

The Bass Clef “the brian” Gold Supporting Member

Nov 17, 2010
    Southern California
    I’m not much of an active 5’er guy, but I do appreciate the offer. Thx.