SOLD Fender 1977 Vintage Precision Bass Body w/Neck Plate & Bridge (Refinished)

Discussion in 'For Sale: Parts, Strings, and Accessories' started by jtlee, Oct 9, 2021.

1. jtlee

jtlee Supporting Member

Mar 2, 2005
    Portland, Oregon
    Price:
    United States
    Fender 77 P Body (1).jpg Fender 77 P Body (2).jpg Fender 77 P Body (3).jpg Fender 77 P Body (4).jpg Fender 77 P Body (5).jpg Fender 77 P Body (6).jpg Fender 77 P Body (8).jpg

This 1977 Fender American Precision Bass body is Used and in Good Condition
    . The previous owner had the body refinished; it's not a pro job and definitely has some wear and tear after normal use. From the blue paint in the neck pocket, it's possible that this body was previously Lake Placid Blue. This listing is for the body, bridge, "F" logo neck plate only and neck mounting screws (no other parts are included). The G-string intonation screw on the bridge is a replacement.

I sold the original 1977 neck that was on this body a few months ago:
    SOLD - FENDER 1977 Vintage Precision Bass Fretless Maple Neck w/Rosewood Fingerboard

This genuine Fender body will fit in all Fender, Warmoth, USACG / MJT / Allparts / Musickraft / Sound Guitar Works, etc necks with standard dimension Fender neck pockets.

• Model: Fender 1977 P-Bass (SN: S753421)
    • Body Wood: Northern Ash
    • Finish: Refinished in 2-Tone Sunburst Lacquer (Nitro-cellulose?)
    • Weight: 6 lbs, 11 oz (with bridge and neck plate/screws attached)

SELLING FOR $650 INCLUDING SHIPPING IN THE US. International shipping is no problem, just PM me for a quite.

2. Bob McAlister

Bob McAlister 6tzguy Supporting Member

Aug 22, 2004
    Orange County, Ca.
    Oh how fine that would look on Lake placid Blue!!!!

jtlee likes this.
  3. jtlee

jtlee Supporting Member

Mar 2, 2005
    Portland, Oregon
    Yeah, I thought about having it refinished properly in LPB, but I don't play 4-strings anymore and would end up selling it anyway. Best to leave the option up to the new owner instead.

6tzguy likes this.
  4. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

May 18, 2022