SOLD Fender 2000 HOT ROD Natural Ash USA BODY

Discussion in 'For Sale: Parts, Strings, and Accessories' started by Laurent, Sep 11, 2018.

1. Laurent

Laurent Supporting Member

May 21, 2008
    Napa, California
    Price:
    $240
    For sale, sorry no trades:

The body is a Fender US body HOT ROD from 2000.

The body has a few dimples on each side, but they can only be seen under the right light, I did photograph the most visible ones. The body also has some hair lines in the finish as you would expect for a body that’s 18 years old. Again no major hit or impact, all the damage is very minor.

Naked 2000 Fender Body with strap pegs, input jack plate- as photographed (Body weight without the bridge is 5.1lbs) $240 CON USA

Add a modern Fender high mass bridge in new condition (it's the bridge mounted on Fender American Precision Professional basses). It allows stringing the bass through the bridge of through the body for $290 shipped CON USA

IMG_2371.JPG IMG_2373.JPG IMG_2374.JPG IMG_2375.JPG IMG_2376.JPG IMG_2377.JPG IMG_2378.JPG IMG_2379.JPG

Last edited: Sep 22, 2018
  2. garytone

garytone

Nov 26, 2011
    Indiana
    Great looking instrument, and lots of value here, too.

Laurent likes this.
  3. Laurent

Laurent Supporting Member

May 21, 2008
    Napa, California
    Thanks for the kind words. That bass is a best of components and its tone reflect that.

4. garytone

garytone

Nov 26, 2011
    Indiana
    I bet it does. Wish I could justify buying it :cool:

5. jimmyb

jimmyb An Avid Indoorsman Supporting Member

Mar 12, 2003
    Elkton, MD
    Paid

6. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Jun 17, 2021