1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Fender 2006 60th Diamond Anniversary MIA P bass

Discussion in 'Basses [BG]' started by kosmicwizard, Feb 8, 2016.

1. Looking at picking one of these up, all original, perfect condition, silver case is kinda dinged up (is this a big deal?) What is a fair price? Thanks in advance. :)

2. Help?

3. organworthyplayer337

organworthyplayer337 Professional Hack

Oct 28, 2014
    Charlotte, NC
    I would say around $650. Reverb has a nice "Blue book" for guitars/basses. Just look up the bass you're after and it should show up near the bottom

jd56hawk likes this.
  4. Thanks.

5. jd56hawk

jd56hawk

Sep 12, 2011
    The Garden State
    Well, reverb.com has one for $650.
    Oh, sorry, that's just the neck.
    2dl973o.
    However, there is this.
    1z1sqxl.

organworthyplayer337 likes this.
  6. organworthyplayer337

organworthyplayer337 Professional Hack

Oct 28, 2014
    Charlotte, NC
    Im not that far off considering the selling prices of a couple of these;
    image.

I guess realistically they probably go for $750-950 depending on the condition, I'm not sure why there was such a jump in one of the prices. I was just going off of what I had seen these sell for elsewhere... At least what I thought they sold for..

I''m not much of a help here sorry

jd56hawk likes this.
  7. jd56hawk

jd56hawk

Sep 12, 2011
    The Garden State
    The one for $999 might be good, then.
    Especially if a decent offer is accepted and it's as clean as he says.

This is a special limited edition Fender Jazz Bass commemorating Fender's 60th year (1946-2006). Sold New in 2006 for about $1400. The bass has an Alder body, 3-color sunburst finish, graphite reinforced modern "C"-shape maple neck, rosewood 20 fret fingerboard with rolled edges, medium jumbo frets, 9.5" fingerboard radius, 2 American Vintage single coil pickups with S-1 switch for series/parallel combination. The switch is a detent button in one of the tone controls. It has a 3-ply parchment pickguard, chrome hardware. Stamped 60th anniversary neck plate, jeweled headstock, an a deluxe 60th anniversary silver hardshell case. Of course, made in USA. The bass plays perfectly with no scratches or dings, action is true and straight and the neck is perfect. I’ve played this bass out a few times and I always get super comments about the rich sounds you can get from it.

8. Nice! Thanks guys. :)

Last edited: Feb 10, 2016
    organworthyplayer337 likes this.