1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Fender 2006 MIM FSE Ash PBass - Mint **SOLD**

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by oldrocker, Nov 1, 2006.

1. oldrocker

oldrocker Supporting Member

Feb 13, 2005
    Long Island, NY
    This is a 2006 model, I'm the original owner, I bought it brand new less than 6 months ago. Serial number MZ60xxxxx.

It has the Specal Edition decal and 60th aniversary emblem on the back of the headstock. I've owned this Bass less than 6 months, it is in mint condition.

This is one of the good ones, absolutely no issues, Neck is straight, frets are perfect. I installed Schaller/Fender strap locks. I will include the strap lock buttons and the original strap locks as well. Ships nicely packed and boxed in a Musicians Friend Elite Gig bag.

I am selling this bass because I am really a Jazz neck guy and It doesn't get any playing time.

I recently purchased a Fender RBIV (really nice bass).
    My '00 MIM P Bass Deluxe, (It has the skinny Jazz neck) handles my Pbass needs and with a MIA Jazz also in the stable this P Bass sees no action at all.

Asking $350 + Shipping. Paypal OK
    This bass will make someone very happy

I think I'm set with my bass and amp needs, but who knows, hit me wit a trade offer.

PBassBody1.jpg

DSCN0680.jpg

PbassBackofHead.jpg

Neck3.jpg

2. Standalone

Standalone

Jan 17, 2005
    New Haven
    A very nice looker. I bet it sounds great! I should really stop teasing myself looking at these ads!

3. oldrocker

Feb 13, 2005
    Long Island, NY
    Pop on over on the ferry to Port Jeff and check it out. It's a nice bass.

4. tjh

tjh

Mar 22, 2006
    Minnesota
    I think that may actually be called a FSR ... not a FSE, even though it has the Special Edition sticker on the headstock, in case anyone is looking it up ... I just sold one, waiting to ship till the check clears ... exact same scenario ... 2 Jazz's getting all the play time, this was just sitting ... I will say, this is probably the best neck that I ever had my hands on for a P ... including MIA, and Hwy 1 ... and the best part, was that mine came in about 7 3/4 lbs!! ... these ash bodied standards are nice and light ... BTT for a very nice bass

5. oldrocker

Feb 13, 2005
    Long Island, NY
    Yes, the sticker says FSE, I think Musicians Friend calls if FSR. Either way it's a nice P Bass, with a very nice neck.

Thanks

6. oldrocker

Feb 13, 2005
    Long Island, NY
    Still available - Open to offers.
    More pics available on request

7. Bump for a kick butt bass, I have the jazz version of this and it rocks!

Mike

8. oldrocker

Feb 13, 2005
    Long Island, NY
    Sold locally on Craigslist. This was one of the very good MIMs. Thanks for you interest.

9. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Jan 27, 2021