1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

SOLD Fender (2008) AMERICAN Jazz Bass in Austin, TX $825- NO TRADES

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by bcolins, May 8, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bcolins

bcolins

Nov 16, 2007
    San Antonio, TX
    Not a single scratch on it anywhere. Never out of the house! (non smoker). Never gigged. Maple neck and fretboard.....flawless in every way. 2008 model; (do some research.....2008 was the first year of the heavily tweaked new American Jazz with a much nicer neck, bridge, finish, sound etc. Comes with a gig bag. Located in Austin, TX.

Brian 512-913-3969 bcollins7@sbcglobal.net
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. Mrdak

Mrdak uber bass geek baby!

Feb 1, 2006
    Middle GA
    Can you please tell me something...... If those are fender nickel strings on your bass, do you know which set? What's the number on the package?
    thanks much!

Bump for a nice jazz bass :bassist:

3. bcolins

bcolins

Nov 16, 2007
    San Antonio, TX
    The strings are whatever came on it when I bought it new. Probably less than an hour actual playing time on them.

4. These are really great basses, I have it's twin and sounds and plays so good it makes it really hard to justify spending a lot of money on high-end stuff... a set of CS pickups and this thing will smoke...

Free Bump! :)

5. Yep, Fender 60's Custom Shop Jazz set, they sound killer! Throw some in and you might not want to sell this bass anymore... ;)

6. bcolins

bcolins

Nov 16, 2007
    San Antonio, TX
    7/24

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.