1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Fender 2015 Am Stan Jazz Bass in White Trans/Blonde?

Discussion in 'Basses [BG]' started by MoStevens, Feb 24, 2016.

1. MoStevens

MoStevens

Feb 24, 2016
    A jazz bass came into my local GC with a 2015 serial, white trans/blonde body. It's definitely an Amer. Stan. neck, hardware and case with 2015 serial. The case is pretty beat up for being only a year old, but a working musician may have owned it. There's lots of blemishes and looks like a chemical reaction from a stand which almost indicates a nitro body; I know that's not an Amer. Standard body, but everything else points to Amer. Standard.

Did any of the non GC stores do a run of Trans White American Jazz Basses? I know nothing about it, price is pretty good for a bass in the condition, but I'm wondering if it's a parts guitar someone sold as an Amer. Standard.

2. DiabolusInMusic

DiabolusInMusic Functionless Art is Merely Tolerated Vandalism Supporting Member

I cannot help with the question directly but if you can get the serial Fender can provide a spec sheet detailing the build, you can see if it lines up.

3. MoStevens

MoStevens

Feb 24, 2016
    I figured it out. I had looked at the serial wrong. It's a 2000. Thanks for the tip!

DiabolusInMusic likes this.