1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Fender 2019

Discussion in 'Basses [BG]' started by I am Soma, Nov 6, 2018.

1. I am Soma

I am Soma Supporting Member

Jan 2, 2013
    MN
    Does anyone know the normal time of the year Fender releases its yearly lineup and available colors?

2. One answer for all manufacturers. The Winter NAMM Shows are the main ones. They are held annually, in January. The Summer NAMM Shows take place June/July each year.

Stick around TalkBass and watch for thread(s). Some of our members are fortunate enough to attend NAMM and they post pictures to make the rest of us drool .

I am Soma and SideshowDom like this.
  3. micguy

micguy

May 17, 2011
    Yes, January is the time when Fender tells us we can have a bass in sunburst or one of 2 colors we’ve seen many times before.

Ross McLochness likes this.
  4. petrus61

petrus61 Supporting Member

To be fair, there’s only so many colors. I’m no Fender apologist, but Fender folks want Fender colors. Especially the ones they’ve seen before...at affordable prices.

Best thing Fender could offer in over 20 years that will sell like stupid? A Classic 60’s Precision Bass.

Youngspanion likes this.