1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

Fender 5 String Parts (Neck, Tuners, Body, Bridge)

Discussion in 'For Sale: Parts, Strings, and Accessories' started by nightcityburn, Apr 2, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Here we have a lot of parts for a project I was going to put together, but found out the neck did not directly match the body, so I immediately decided to part it out. Literally about 15 minutes ago I found this out, so here we are.

All prices are OBO, open to trades for 4 string parts, or a Vintage Modified P or J.

Leo Quan Bad Ass II bridge - Black - $65

Black Tuners - 4+1 - $35

This is 4 a mixed set with 4 Schaller and 1 Hipshot for the top.

Neck - Mighty Mite neck - $70 - SOLD!!!!

Never installed or drilled. DOES NOT FIT THE BODY THAT FOLLOWS. I just found out the Deluxe dimensions are not the same as a standard.

Fender MIM Deluxe Active Jazz 5 Body - $65 SOLD!!!!!

Ernie Ball 5 String Set - $15

The only string ever installed was the B string just to test something out, decided against the idea and haven't even looked at them until this picture was taken today.

More pictures upon request. Send offers and questions via PM. I am open to almost anything, within reason.

Body and Neck are sold, everything else is still up for grabs. Shoot me offers. Thanks for all the interest in everything.

Make me an offer I can't refuse on everything else. I will let the tuners, strings, and new BAII go for $80 as a package.

Everything is SOLD

2. skiscem

skiscem Supporting Member

does the neck fits MIM standard bodies?

3. Will any of these parts fit a Squier Deluxe Active Jazz V??

4. skiscem

skiscem Supporting Member

I know for sure the tuners fit, you can also fit the bridge but you have to drill a couple of new holes...
    the pickups wont fit, neither the neck

5. pharaohamps

pharaohamps Commercial User

May 30, 2006
    Garner, NC
    Owner, Disaster Area Designs / Alexander Pedals
    PM Sent.

6. Honestly, I am not sure. It is a Mighty Mite direct replacement and it is stamped LIC by FENDER on the back of the heel. I can take measurements.

7. MaddAnthony_59

MaddAnthony_59 Supporting Member

Dec 16, 2006
    Columbus, IN
    I Channel Surf During Commercials. (Drives my Wife CRAZY!!!)
    What is the "Bolt Pattern" of the 4 homogenous tuners? Are they Standard Fender, or the Smaller pattern? Any change to get a measurement and or close up picture of it attached to a neck?

THanks,

MADD1

8. Nino Valenti

Nino Valenti Supporting Member Commercial User

Feb 2, 2001
    Staten Island NYC
    Builder: Valenti Basses
    If the body,pickup preamp, pickguard is still available for $65, I'll take it.

9. Sorry Mr. Valenti, it is sold. Thanks for the interest.

10. ubado

ubado

Mar 7, 2007
    FL
    Hey ... those tuners look familiar. :D

Glad to see you got'em OK.

11. Bump/Price Drop.

12. eastcoasteddie

eastcoasteddie

Mar 24, 2006
    NoVA
    what are the dimensions of that neck? width @ nut, and heel dimensions?

13. I will take measurements tonight and let you know. Thanks for the interest.

14. Neck has been sold. Everything else is still available.

Make me an offer I can't refuse on everything else. I will let the tuners, strings, and new BAII go for $80 as a package.

15. PM-ing you

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.