1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

FENDER 50s/60s style Precision P BASS Waterslide decal

Discussion in 'For Sale: Parts, Strings, and Accessories' started by SRT80, Feb 29, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I've got a Fender Precision Bass waterslide decal. I think this is the 50s or early 60s style. I will include the instructions that tell you how to apply (for those that don't know how). I was thinkin' about puttin' this on a Fender style neck but decided not to. I'll try and get a better pic when I get home from work.

fenderdecal01-1.

$20.00 Shipped. Paypal preferred, but I will also accept a money order.

Thanks,
    Steve

2. BigNoise

BigNoise

Nov 19, 2007
    Knoxville, TN
    pm'd I'll take it!

3. pm replied...

sale pending but decal isn't sold til payment is recieved.

Thanks,
    Steve

4. csholtmeier

csholtmeier

Feb 8, 2004
    omaha, ne
    Let me know if it doesn't sell. I'll be next in line.

5. I've got an extra one I can sale you. PM sent...

Steve

6. well, I was told I would get a payment through paypal at around 3:00p.m. today. It's been almost 7 hours and I haven't recieved payment or heard back from the buyer. I'm not tryin' to be rude or pushy here. Just tryin' to make a sale. So the decal is back on the market!

Thanks,
    Steve

7. ShirazBop

ShirazBop Gold Supporting Member

Sep 29, 2006
    Greensboro, NC
    You got access to a '70's Jazz decal????

8. No, I just got these 2. 1 is sold, just waiting for a echeck to clear. I tried to get a better pic.

fenderdecals.

Both decals are the same it's just the flash got a hold of the bottom one more. Also, the Fender is more shiny than the first one looks. It's hard to get a good pic of these.

Thanks,
    Steve

9. Both decals have been sold. I will keep this thread open until the echeck payment clears.

Thanks,
    Steve

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.