1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

For Sale Fender 50th Anniversary Jazz, excellent condition!

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by got_the_bug, Jan 14, 2020.

1. got_the_bug

got_the_bug Supporting Member

Sep 5, 2007
    NH
    Price:
    Strings:
    Up for sale is my beautiful 2010 50th Anniversary Jazz in CAR. This has been a collector bass for me...it has been stored in its case, and has gotten more time in admiring glances than playing. I hesitate to list anything used as mint, but this appears as new, and I’m picky! The G&G case is unmolested, and it includes both pickup covers, mutes, original hangtags, etc. Although it doesn’t add much value, the May 2010 issue of Bass Player with an article on the bass is included. I purchased a Fender pearloid pickguard that matches the blocks in the dark rosewood neck, which is currently installed; it will also ship with the stock white guard (plastic still on it).

Price is $1800 PayPal shipped and insured CONUS.

Although I’d prefer an outright sale, I am looking for either an Ampeg Heritage 810 or Ampeg 610HLF cab (LOUD vs. SLM)...if you’re located in the Northeast and are interested in a partial trade, let’s talk. :)

Thanks for checking it out!

Update: weight is 9.75lbs on a digital scale

Attached Files:

Last edited: Jan 14, 2020
  2. 2F/2F

2F/2F

May 26, 2009
    Los Angeles, CA
    Nice. I am doing a custom J assembly using that body, and I just wanted to point out how sweet the finish is on it. It's nice and thin, and it's the later style CAR using a gold base coat (which I like).

BassQ and got_the_bug like this.
  3. got_the_bug

got_the_bug Supporting Member

Sep 5, 2007
    NH

Attached Files:

alembicbones likes this.
  4. simongpaez

simongpaez Supporting Member

Feb 28, 2005
    The Woodlands , Texas
    Oh my!!!!