1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

SOLD Fender '51 P Bass Pickguard (Black) NEW!

Discussion in 'For Sale: Parts, Strings, and Accessories' started by The Bass Clef, Jun 2, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. The Bass Clef

The Bass Clef “the brian” Gold Supporting Member

Nov 17, 2010
    Southern California
    Genuine Fender '51 Precision Bass Pickguard
    1-Ply Black - Brand New!

Like the title says, brand new, never mounted, still has the film on it. Fit's CIJ/MIJ '51 RI P Basses (and I believe the Sting signature model as well). I bought it for one of my basses and ended up not using it.

$15 Shipped (USA) w/ USPS 1st Class
    Paypal or USPS Money Order Accepted.

image.
    image.

Last edited: Jun 3, 2014
  2. Chrome Dome

Chrome Dome Chrome Dome Supporting Member

Sep 17, 2013
    Piqua,Ohio 45356
    Will this fit the Schecter Model T,that is showing in the Avatar,on my profile? It is missing one hole on the lower edge of the pick guard. I am looking for a white/black/white pick guard for my Model T.

3. The Bass Clef

Nov 17, 2010
    Southern California
    I don't know if it will fit your Schecter or not, I only know for sure that it will fit Japanese Fender early ('51-56 Tele style) P Bass Reissues. This one is also a single black piece (1-ply).

4. Chrome Dome

Chrome Dome Chrome Dome Supporting Member

Sep 17, 2013
    Piqua,Ohio 45356
    Ok,Thanks,for your reply. I checked with a company,called WD,and they said they could make me a 3ply,but I have to trace my original pick guard,and send it to them. Sometimes a little iffy,if the drawing is off,Thanks for your reply. Take Care.

5. The Bass Clef

Nov 17, 2010
    Southern California
    Price drop, $15 shipped free in 'Murica.

6. The Bass Clef

Nov 17, 2010
    Southern California
    Sold!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.