1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

SOLD fender 51 precision CIJ

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by steveb119, Jul 12, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. steveb119

steveb119 Supporting Member

Jan 21, 2012
    orlando fl.
    Price:
    Strings:
    fender 51 p bass crafted in japan. serial number indicates 2002-2004.i took this bass in on a trade and all I did was spend a couple of hours cleaning it adjusting it and what I nice bass . I am only playing 5 string basses now and I can't seem to go back and forth so I can't use it .everything on the bass works as it should, the guy I got it from said it's just sat unused . also this guy was playing it left handed, that is the reason it has a strap button behind the neck, and for some reason he marked on the side of the neck next to the first 4 fret markers. small indents with black in them does not affect the playing of the bass in any way. I installed a new pick guard with the protective coating still on it I had and replaced some of the worst screws with better ones. this bass also has quarter pounder pick up , I am not sure if these models came with them or it has been added . frets have some wear on them only the lower first few. again it does not affect the way the bass plays. this is a well played bass as I have tried to show in the pic's I counted 2 small paint chips and about 8 indents mostly on the back. I am selling it for 625.00 shipped and insured to the CONT. US ONLY will be shipped in a old hard case that will be well packed for shipping.

Attached Files:

2. steveb119

Jan 21, 2012
    orlando fl.
    forgot to show pic with lower chrome cover on also price drop today 7-13-2014 550.00 shipped

Attached Files:

3. t-ray

t-ray

Jan 9, 2005
    Alabama USA
    PM sent.

4. steveb119

Jan 21, 2012
    orlando fl.
    SOLD

Thread Status: