1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

SOLD Fender '54 RI Blue Floral Precision Bass - PRICE DROP

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by stringthrough, Jan 18, 2017.

1. Price:
    Strings:
    Was $895, now $795

This bass was built in Japan, circa 2004. Very clean, little playwear, better than excellent condition - no discernible dings or abrasions (I don't like to use the term, near-mint), light (8 1/2 pounds-ish), all original, big ol' neck profile, currently set up with nylon-wrapped string and comfortable low action. Will be shipped in a quality hard shell case. Chrome bridge and pickup covers are not pictured but are included in the sale. This is an easy playing, fine vintage sounding bass that will make a great visual statement on stage.

I will only ship to the USA. Price includes shipping, unless you’re buying from Alaska or Hawaii, in which case please add $25 to price of the bass. (Shipping’s gotten very expensive lately!) Also, no in-person pickup even if you live right around the corner.

Thanks for looking.

Fen54PBassBodyFront.

Fen54PBassFullFront.

Fen54PBassBodyBack.

Fen54PBassHeadFront.

Fen54PBassHeadBack.

Fen54PNeckPlate.

Last edited: Feb 16, 2017
    R&B, 60bass, tat2clod and 4 others like this.
  2. rigorous bass

rigorous bass Supporting Member

Mar 12, 2012
    Woulf you happen to know the nut width measurement?

3. I just measured it at 1 5/8"

4. R&B

R&B Both kinds of music: Rhythm AND Blues! Supporting Member

I love mine! So retro-cool, so playable and so ballsy...and getting rare. GLWTS!

stringthrough likes this.
  5. DeeCrow

DeeCrow

Feb 2, 2016
    Philadelphia
    holly mother of god

stringthrough likes this.