SOLD Fender 60's Jazz Crafted In Japan Excellent Matching Headstock

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by texaspirate, Oct 26, 2017.

1. texaspirate

texaspirate

Dec 24, 2014
    Price:
    Strings:
    Fender Japan JB62-66 Jazz Bass. Lake Placid Blue, Matching Headstock in absolute great condition. The bass has very low action and no fret buzz, no fret wear either. A closet Queen I personally carried back from Ochanomizu area in Tokyo. (See the pix of the bass and Tokyo night sky). I have three of them... I sold a white one a while back, I have others and I'm letting this go. Bass condition is a 9/10. Very small pencil point ding on the front / back. (One each I believe, wont show in pix). Bass weighs in between 9 and 9.5 on a bathroom scale... so just above 9 is a good ballpark. It will come with a high quality gig bag Or , for 30 bucks a molded hard shell case (non fender but solid good quality). Ive done a couple of videos of the base I can send you the link for, ... of course we can always face time about it as well. My name is Scott

Attached Files:

d00dr, denton57, byoung93888 and 4 others like this.
  2. Kmrumedy

Kmrumedy

May 12, 2004
    Montreal, Canada
    Beauty. What year was is made? Are you the original owner? Thank you.

3. texaspirate

texaspirate

Dec 24, 2014
    Regarding Year /. The Serial Number is a P series.... according to Fender's website... P Series instruments were produced " P plus six digits" in the Crafted in Japan generation from 1999 to 2002.
    I believe I'm the second owner and as I said the bass honestly has been a closet queen.. Its obvious from the condition. Plays exceptionally well.

Kmrumedy likes this.
  4. tlockett

tlockett Gold Supporting Member

Mar 21, 2011
    Los Angeles
    What is the Body? Alder or Basswood?

5. texaspirate

texaspirate

Dec 24, 2014
    Don’t know. Would refer you to defenders website for specs.

6. InhumanResource

InhumanResource

Dec 28, 2012
    Wow, forget the bass...I want your apartment!

kopio likes this.
  7. If whoever bought this is interested in selling it, please let me know!

8. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Jun 19, 2021