1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

SOLD Fender 60's reissue Jazz Bass 2/ EMG J's

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by Subersibo, Oct 17, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. PIX: http://subersiboband.multiply.com/photos/album/34/Fender_60s_jazz_bass
    Note: Pickguard is included
    This is the MIM Classic 60's Jazz bass. I've changed the pu's to EMG J set and have straplocks installed. Hipshot detuner also installed. $520 shipped!
    I made a clip of this bass using the EMG's:

Full disclosure:Bass is in overall good condition. Some scratching here and there as it has been my main axe for the past 4 years, little dents if you look close enough at the neck. Most notable cosmetic flaws are the scratching from where the truss rod is accessed (both the body and the pickguard). There is a chip on the body where the neck meets the body of the bass but it is hidden on the underside.The upper horn where I had trouble installing the straplocks has kind of a rough feel to it. I have lost 1 of the rings to the straplocks but it can still be used with the well-worn strap that I am including.
    Action is a little high, no fret buzz. Could use a set-up and new strings.
    Will ship in a gig bag but the zippers need fixing. They can still close but the things you hold on to to zip the bag has come off but can be replaced.

From a distance, these cosmetic flaws are not really too visible (except for the one on the pickguard).

2. bump

3. Sold!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.