1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Fender 60th Anniversary Jazz Bass

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by James C, Mar 4, 2008.

1. James C

James C

Mar 13, 2007
    New Jersey
    Hey everyone. Kinda new to talkbass in terms of posting but i've been a long time reader so definitely no stranger in that regard. I think there's something wrong with me since i refresh TB about 100x a day. Well in any case... I'm putting up my 60th anniversary jazz bass for sale as i've discovered that i'm a 5 string player at heart. The bass has been my main bass used on my church worship team for the past year and a half. Plays beautifully and sounds great! I went through about 10 of these going from store to store before choosing this one. The fit and finish as well as the wood grain on this one made it the winner for me. No issues with it whatsoever. Comes with the hardshell case w/ all the case candy as well as a fender deluxe gig bag. Currently strung with sadowsky black label 45/105. The bass came with a 3-ply parchment pickguard which i swapped out with a tort pickguard ordered from WD but i'll include the white one as well.
    I would post picture but i'm not entirely sure how. I do have detailed pictures that i can send if you PM me your email address. Goes for 1150 new. I'm asking 750 shipped. Only trades i'll really consider would be for a 5 string Sadowsky or MTD with cash from my end of course. Thanks for looking!

2. jtlee

jtlee

Mar 2, 2005
    Portland, Oregon
    PM sent

3. James C

James C

Mar 13, 2007
    New Jersey
    PM replied

4. Slowgypsy

Slowgypsy 4 Fretless Strings

Dec 12, 2006
    NY & MA
    As they say... a picture is worth a thousand...
    Rosewood or maple??
    Body color??
    etc.etc.

5. James C

James C

Mar 13, 2007
    New Jersey
    Sorry about that. It's a 3 tone sunburst with rosewood fretboard. The 60th anniversary american jazz bass i think only comes in this configuration. For all the details you can go to:

http://www.musiciansfriend.com/prod...ry-American-Jazz-Bass?sku=511955&src=3SOSWXXA

It's exactly the same minus swapping out the pickguard and strings. I can send you detailed pics if you PM me your e-mail address. Thanks for looking!

6. Slowgypsy

Slowgypsy 4 Fretless Strings

Dec 12, 2006
    NY & MA
    PM'd

7. James C

James C

Mar 13, 2007
    New Jersey
    Sold! Payment pending.