1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Fender '65 Deluxe Reverb RI (US-made, speaker+tube upgrades)

Discussion in 'For Sale: Other Stuff (Not bass related)' started by brianeharmonjr, Mar 17, 2009.

1. brianeharmonjr

brianeharmonjr

Aug 18, 2007
    Indiana
    I've got a couple of Fender amps and have decided that I would like to mix it up a bit, so I have decided to offer up my trusty Fender '65 Deluxe Reverb Reissue in trade. I believe this is one of the last American-made DRRI's and it has some upgrades. I have, since the beginning of the year, put a complete new set of JJ preamp and power tubes and the previous owner upgraded the speaker to a Mojo Tone of some sort. This is my bedroom/studio amp, so it doesn't go anywhere but from one room to the next. It is in fantastic shape except for one dime-sized ding in the tolex on the top (as pictured) and the tolex on the bottom has peeled back a tad (as pictured). The amp also comes with the footswitch and cover.

The only trades I am currently interested in are a Zinky Blue Velvet or a Vox AC15 or AC30 of some sort (Custom Classic, Heritage, Vintage). I can add some cash, and so can you.
    I would also sell for $725 Shipped and Paypal'd inside the continental US.

DSC02693.

DSC02695.

DSC02696.

DSC02697.

DSC02699.

DSC02694.