1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

SOLD Fender 70's Reissue Jazz Bass Neck Rosewood Blocks & Binding w/ tuners

Discussion in 'For Sale: Parts, Strings, and Accessories' started by Corevalay, Mar 8, 2020.

1. Corevalay

Corevalay Supporting Member

Sep 10, 2009
    New Jersey
    Price:
    Fender 70's Reissue Jazz Bass Neck Rosewood 2008
    Here is a 2008 Fender MIM 70's Jazz Bass neck in excellent condition. This is the original resissue with Rosewood and not Pau Ferro. Truly a great looking and playing neck, but I'm looking for maple instead of rosewood. I'm certainly open to trades.
    • Polyurethane finish
    • 1-piece maple neck
    • Rosewood fingerboard with white binding
    • Block Inlays
    • 7.25" radius
    • 1.50" nut width
    • Chrome hardware
    • 34" scale length
    • Vintage '70s "Fender" stamped open-gear tuning machines
    There are two small "dings" on the headstock as shown in the close up photos. Neck is straight, truss rod works, and the tuners, nut, and string retainer are all included. Frets are not worn at all. Reasonable offers will be considered.

Trade interest:
    Fender American Standard Maple Jazz neck
    MIM Geddy Lee Jazz Neck
    Warmoth Maple Jazz Necks

IMG_0003.jpg IMG_0004.jpg

Attached Files:

2. vinnydbass

vinnydbass

Feb 4, 2008
    Toronto
    would you ship to canada?

3. Corevalay

Corevalay Supporting Member

Sep 10, 2009
    New Jersey
    Yes, that's not a problem.

4. vinnydbass

vinnydbass

Feb 4, 2008
    Toronto
    I have an extra set of tuners here, if you wanted to remove them to save shipping weight. If not I can take it as is.

5. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Feb 26, 2021