1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

TRADED Fender 70s Reissue Special Run Precision - As New

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by Christcr, Jun 2, 2018.

1. Christcr

Christcr Supporting Member

Feb 8, 2015
    Utah
    Price:
    Strings:
    My Inventory reduction/realignment sale continues...

This bass is in as new condition. I just bought it a few weeks ago. Plays REALLY well and as for the sound, I've had a number of P-basses over the years, but this one smoke them all. It has THE grindy P-bass tone. Strung with stock rounds. I will also include the good condition SKB case pictured. This really is a wonderful bass. If you are a 70s P-bass aficionado, you'll really dig this. And it looks great.

As I stated on my other ad: I'm mostly interested in selling this. The only thing that would sway me is a Zon Sonus 5, Warwick Thumb 5 NT, MTD 5, Ken Smith 5, Music Man Stingray Classic 5 (maple board, natural or white finish only). MAYBE: Music Man Stingray 5 H or Sterling 5 H. (which of course, this bass would not cover--it would have to be a package deal with the J-bass I have listed)

$850 shipped. Paypal only, shipped to confirmed address in lower 48 US. If you live west of the Mississippi, I will discount $50. Likely shipped USPS Priority Mail, but possibly FedEx.

000_1400.JPG
    000_1401.JPG
    000_1402.JPG

IPA, Bones1450 and maverick49 like this.
  2. jebmd

jebmd Supporting Member

May 4, 2009
    Edgewater, Maryland
    These are fantastic basses, I owned one briefly and still don’t know why I sold it.

Glwts

Christcr likes this.
  3. Christcr

Christcr Supporting Member

Feb 8, 2015
    Utah
    Ha, and you know what? I just know I will be in the same boat a month or so down the line after I sell this one... I won't know why I sold it. GAS does horrible things sometimes!

jebmd likes this.