SOLD Fender 70's tortoise shell P Bass pickguard

Discussion in 'For Sale: Parts, Strings, and Accessories' started by qwench, Nov 29, 2015.

1. Price:
    Hey All,

Here is a link to the original sale...the seller I got it from is a top notch TBer and he listed this circa 1974-1975 Fender Tortoise P Bass guard for $225obo (I paid $190 US)...this thing is chalk full of tort-beauty...the link also has better pics than mine...either way, I am pretty much firm at $166 US Funds via PayPal shipped anywhere in Canada or the USA!!!

SOLD - VINTAGE TORT! (2) Fender Precision Bass Pickguards - Late '60s & Mid '70s

Fender 70s 1.jpg Fender 70s 2.JPG Fender 70s 3.JPG Fender 70s 4.jpg Fender 70s 5.jpg Fender 70s 6.jpg Fender 70s 45.JPG Fender 70s 7.JPG

Last edited: Dec 1, 2015
    pudge likes this.
  2. Funk³

Funk³

Apr 12, 2015
    London
    Errr, okay...

3. neckdive

neckdive

Oct 11, 2013
    Having the link that says SOLD may be confusing to some people.

4. Yeah...the link is the TalkBass ad that I bought it from not long ago...I am just not gonna have the use for it so I am selling it as the new/current owner of one of the two items on that SOLD link

Last edited: Nov 30, 2015
  5. PRICE DROP BUMP!!!

Xmas tort anyone?

BTW...lots of inquiries on this one as far as trades go...I would rather sell it outright but would entertain a nice envelope filter pedal or a SMALL backup amp head like the GK MB200 or Trainer SB200H (plus or minus cash depending)

Last edited: Dec 2, 2015
  6. Last call bump...leaning towards keeping it

7. Steve Boisen

Steve Boisen Your first second choice™ Supporting Member

Dec 3, 2003
    Tampa Bay, FL
    If only it didn't have the broken piece by the output jack. My '74 Precision has a tort guard with the same issue :(

- Steve

8. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Jun 14, 2021