Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

FENDER 75 RI JAZZ MIJ

Discussion in '[OLD FORUM] Bass Guitars, Amps, and Accessories: F' started by burk48237, Jun 30, 2005.

1. burk48237

burk48237 Supporting Member

Nov 22, 2004
    Oak Park, MI
    I found a great deal on another Sadowsky so I have to part with my beloved 75 RI. Ironically I'll probably still buy another one at some point because I want a good passive bass in the stable. It's in very good condition, a few nicks on the neck, no nicks or scratches that expose the finish. The body is very close to "excellent". The sound really nails Larry Graham, excellent classic 70"s tone! Great fast playing, exceptional neck, I will miss it. It has a hipshot bridge which is a nice upgrade from the original and a new (still has the plastic film) black pickguard. I am including a Fender strap and almost new Sadowsky case (100$ retail) for 650 shipped anywhere in the U.S. (continental).

Pictures include "film" over new pickguard

2. Dan1099

Dan1099 Dumbing My Process Down

Aug 7, 2004
    Michigan
    Damn burk. If you waited a few more months, I'd be totally interested. Alas, I have bills to pay for now. :)

How much if you didnt have to ship it? ;) ;)

3. wow... that's all i can say.

4. Dr. PhunkyPants

Dr. PhunkyPants Guest

Aug 11, 2002
    USA
    Hey--don't forget to mention that you've got a VERY nice Hipshot replacement bridge on that instrument. I love those bridges on vintage jazzes--very cool.

5. burk48237

Nov 22, 2004
    Oak Park, MI
    Bass is on Hold waiting for Pay Pal payment-Steve B

6. burk48237

Nov 22, 2004
    Oak Park, MI
    Payment received