Dismiss Notice

Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

Fender 75 RI(MIJ), SWR SM-400, Goliath Jr., etc.

Discussion in '[OLD FORUM] Bass Guitars, Amps, and Accessories: F' started by jakepaul1, Aug 12, 2005.

1. jakepaul1

jakepaul1

Jun 30, 2004
    USA
    Okay folks, I got this stuff last summer to try out the bass, but to my dismay it just didn't 'stick' - I'm a six-stringer for life, I guess?

Anyway, I'm looking to unload this bass gear to a good home. All prices are negotiable - make me a reasonable deal. I would much rather they get use from a player(and get some $$$ back) than for the gear to set in my home for years. Not interested in trades, thanks...

- 75 Fender Jazz MIJ Reissue - $625(shipping included)
    * Natural finish with maple fretboard and pearlblock inlays. Good condition, light player wear. Sounds awesome! Included is padded case and 12' Monster Bass cable.

- SWR SM400 - $350(shipping included)
    * Some user wear(scratches, etc.). Comes with original owners manual.

- SWR Goliath Junior 2x10 cab - $275(plus shipping, prefer
    to sell local(Northern Virginia), due to weight)
    * Comes with SWR cloth cover

- BBE Sonic Maximizer 422A - $55(shipping included)

- MXR M80 Bass D.I. & Distortion - $100(shipping included)
    * Barely used, nice unit.

- I also have some recording equip if you're interested - Tascam 414 multi-track, Shure SM-57.

Pictures available - just email me at jakepaul1@gmail.com

2. Dr. PhunkyPants

Dr. PhunkyPants Guest

Aug 11, 2002
    USA
    Just thought I'd mention that the MIJ 1975 used to be mine. It's an early 90's model that sounds great and sets up beautifully. All in all, a QUALITY Jazz bass.

3. jakepaul1

jakepaul1

Jun 30, 2004
    USA
    I have updated this posting explaining my reason for selling. Make me an offer. Thanks, JP1

4. jakepaul1

jakepaul1

Jun 30, 2004
    USA
    I will sell the SM-400 & Goliath Jr. together for $525(plus shipping to cover the weight of the 2x10 cab). It's just taking up room in my office and looking for a good home were it will be loved... :)

Thanks for your consideration and have a fine weekend...

-- Bump --

5. jakepaul1

jakepaul1

Jun 30, 2004
    USA
    Bass is sold.

I'll keep an ear out for the SWR gear and MXR M-80 for the next couple of days... :cool:

6. jakepaul1

jakepaul1

Jun 30, 2004
    USA
    -- Final bump --

Buy the SWR amp & cab for $525(plus shipping) and I'll throw in the Sonic Maximizer at no cost!!! :hyper:

Last chance before Ebay...

7. Dr. PhunkyPants

Dr. PhunkyPants Guest

Aug 11, 2002
    USA
    The deal is good, people.

This gets Dr. Phunkypants Deal O' the Month award for August.

8. MJ5150

MJ5150 Terrific Twister

Apr 12, 2001
    Lacey, WA
    What the good Dr. basically means is that he gets commission on this sale. :D

-Mike

9. Dr. PhunkyPants

Dr. PhunkyPants Guest

Aug 11, 2002
    USA
    If only it were so......but, no, the Deal o' The Month Foundation accepts no charity.