1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

SOLD Fender Adam Clayton Jazz Like New

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by Zoomie, Jul 6, 2016.

1. Zoomie

Zoomie

Jan 26, 2012
    East Tennessee
    Price:
    $1300-$1350
    Strings:
    I'm sorry to say that I need to let go of my beloved Adam Clayton Jazz. Sadly, most of my playing requires a 5. And I actually need to let this go to fund a 6, or at least another 5.

This is in like new condition. I would call it as-new, except for a potential stray fingerprint or two. No nicks, dings, swirls, or scratches. It still has the pickguard film on it! All case candy down to the little zip lock baggies that they put on the tuning keys. It is a fantastic sounding jazz bass with a remarkable neck, and I've owned more than a few.

I apologize for the dull pictures. We have rain today and this color is very difficult to accurately capture. It is far more vibrant than it looks.

Shipped CONUS only. Difference in price offsets UPS price. The last bass I sent to Cali cost me 130.00 with insurance.

TRADES - Its pretty obscure but if you happen to have an MTD Kingston Andrew Gouche 6 with a decent gig bag or case, I'd be willing to trade plus add difference between new street price and new street price. Id take a hard look at a 5'er even.

I spend virtually all my time now playing Contemporary Christian and have begun studying Gospel. I'll look at any 6 or even a 5 that approximates MTD tone. I am a poor boy and therefore cannot add a bunch of money, so no need to offer up your 535 ;). If we're very close, I'll be happy to chat.

Feel free to PM me if you have any questions, and post here that you sent me a PM so I receive an email.

Thanks for looking.

uQr1c0Qo06aLa4rykuespPUB78Lx_xiq1f3Auc9mkXJHDFyNdU1LHH1ALzMQQBQqT6hE0bLeIqS4IL-JPko=w383-h696-no.

nZJkyx3lOXgG30b52muvFp1b-wYfsqLt50dYUVzoQB2J8OR7v1QcVL4zKcD9bOljvNXH9fqj6OQCCN4eWNc=w522-h696-no.

uq7jx8Fmi_zY9v9auksFa2GSfTAc6B43PqlwS3RK-chIaA9NHwjYTM8QNHgZGdgTFqmJO2PiDP4_Becs10Q=w522-h696-no.

nhxEE5ECv9xl9c__Z4yxzLl8Slw1t9QrIAthfMgfWHKDKinxb_1WlvV3sqed9RNJhGuT65FXWq_zngb_t4g=w522-h696-no.

Last edited: Jul 6, 2016
  2. Weight to the oz please!

3. Zoomie

Zoomie

Jan 26, 2012
    East Tennessee
    9.2, according to my digital bathroom scale.

I am extremely weight sensitive as I spend a lot of time with a bass dangling around my neck. If it was uncomfortable in any way, I would mention it.

jebmd likes this.
  4. Whisper

Whisper Supporting Member

Jun 28, 2001
    New York, New York
    PM sent

5. Zoomie

Zoomie

Jan 26, 2012
    East Tennessee
    Replied and thanks for the opportunity!

Still available.

6. awesome bass , love mine.

7. Zoomie

Zoomie

Jan 26, 2012
    East Tennessee
    It is a great bass. I wish I was flush enough to keep it.

8. gaj98467

gaj98467 Supporting Member

Nov 26, 2014
    Tacoma, WA
    Is the bass still available?

9. Zoomie

Zoomie

Jan 26, 2012
    East Tennessee
    Yes it is. Feel free to PM me if I can answer any questions.

10. gaj98467

gaj98467 Supporting Member

Nov 26, 2014
    Tacoma, WA
    Would like to follow up with you. Have to admit, however, I don't know how to PM you.

11. Zoomie

Zoomie

Jan 26, 2012
    East Tennessee
    I'll send you a PM.

12. Zoomie

Zoomie

Jan 26, 2012
    East Tennessee
    Bass is SOLD. Mods. Please leave this up for a few days until buyer receives bass.