1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

SOLD Fender Aerodyne Jazz Bass-Rare Japanese only Version-WOW!

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by ricksvintage, Dec 12, 2017.

1. ricksvintage

ricksvintage Supporting Member Commercial User

Price:
    Strings:
    Very Rare and Hard to Find Fender Aerodyne Jazz Bass made exclusively for the Japanese Domestic market. I'm selling this and my super fine and cool Candy Apple Red '80's MIJ P Bass to buy a '72 P Bass that I've been lusting after . Help a Brother out , the '72 is XXXX PEN SIVE !:hyper:

I'll ship for Free to my TB brothers. The CAR P Bass has a Custom ordered Warmoth Tele Bass neck with Maple cap fretboard,Hipshot tuners , Duncan QP pickup and CTS pots, BadAss II Bridge and set of DA Chromes

Need to move fast to get the '72 P-Bass I'm lusting after-
    Reduced to $719 shipped to the east coast, $739 everywhere else

:hyper:

Much more desirable than the very common Black ones with no pick guard and no fret markers. These Japan only sold for $899 plus $149 Shipping. Made in the famous Fuji Gen factory.Please don't confuse these 2 different instruments, they are not the same. Different pickups, hardware and fretboard .
    These pickups sound nearly exactly the same as my Nordstrands, Clean and Punchy, not distorted.

Gorgeous Blue Green Sparkle in near Mint condition. Super Light, almost Feather weight, and Punchy sounding, get the Best of both the Precision and Jazz basses,

Incredible low action with no fret buzz, Recent Pro Setup / Nut work, and and restring with 45-105 Hybrid Slinkys.

Comes with a nice Fender gig bag. Buy with 100% confidence and feel free to contact me with any questions.Shipping via Fedex is $69.

Someone, maybe YOU, is going to be VERY happy with this killer bass! Feel free to call me with any questions, 727-735-5350.

Aerodyne JazzBass (1).JPG Aerodyne JazzBass (2).JPG Aerodyne JazzBass (3).JPG Aerodyne JazzBass (4).JPG Aerodyne JazzBass (5).JPG Aerodyne JazzBass (6).JPG Aerodyne JazzBass (7).JPG Aerodyne JazzBass (8).JPG Aerodyne JazzBass (9).JPG Aerodyne JazzBass (10).JPG Aerodyne JazzBass (11).JPG Aerodyne JazzBass (12).JPG CAR P Bass (2).JPG CAR P Bass (3).JPG

Last edited: Dec 14, 2017
    Eugene.thomas87 and Winfred like this.
  2. Winfred

Winfred

Oct 21, 2011
    What are the scale lengths? They look like 32". But my eyes ain't what they used to be! :D

Thanks!

3. ricksvintage

34 " Scale length :)

4. ricksvintage

Reduced to $799 shipped! :hyper:

5. ricksvintage

Need to move fast to get the '72 P-Bass I'm lusting after-
    Reduced to $719 shipped to the east coast, $739 everywhere else

6. ricksvintage