For Sale Fender Aerodyne - P Bass - Flamed Orange Maple - In Excellent Condition

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by annacstadlman, Apr 27, 2018.

1. Price:
    Strings:
    This instrument was made between 2006-2008. Purchased new, but since upgraded the electronics and bridge.

PU: Passive PJ Basslines
    Electronics: Aguilar Obp-3 - master volume, pickup sweep, mid, treble/bass stack and a mid boost switch.
    Bridge: Badass II

It's in terrific condition, just a few minor dings near the input jack (see picture).

It is now an active bass, but when the EQ is set flat, it sounds passive and very full.
    I've used it a ton for studio work and it sounds fantastic - you get that classic Fender sound without the buzz!

It's a very versatile bass, particularly for all styles, because of the OBP-3 pre amp. The mid switch is a godsend, so you can really cut through boomy rooms.

If you'd like to hear it, I'd be more than happy to make a video and send it.
    Local pickup - or if shipping is desired, buyer will pay for the additional cost. Back of Body.JPG Battery Compartment.JPG Bridge.JPG Back of Body.JPG Battery Compartment.JPG Bridge.JPG Edge Of Body 1.JPG Edge Of Body 2.JPG Edge Of Body 3.JPG Electronics 1.JPG Full Pic Back.JPG Full Pic Front.JPG

Attached Files:

2. Jeff Elkins

Jeff Elkins Supporting Member

Sep 13, 2007
    Johnson City, TN
    What’s local?

3. Oh sorry, it didn't give me a location. I'm in Charlotte, NC.

Jeff Elkins likes this.
  4. Mediocrity Man

Mediocrity Man Master of Mediocrity Supporting Member

Apr 11, 2014
    Wantage, New Jersey
    That's freakin beautiful! drool

6tzguy likes this.
  5. Bob McAlister

Bob McAlister 6tzguy Supporting Member

Aug 22, 2004
    Orange County, Ca.
    Very beautiful and unusual in the figured wood. I have never seen one like it! GLWS

6. Best basses ever. I’ll never sell mine. 29FC63AB-DD20-4CB2-8FF7-9E0DA83817BF.jpeg

7. RussT

RussT Supporting Member

Sep 29, 2012
    Toronto
    I love these bass’s.

8. I know this is an old post, but I'm PM'd you.

9. S.B.

S.B.

Sep 28, 2007
    Winter Park Florida
    Have to assume long gone?

10. two fingers

two fingers Opinionated blowhard. But not mad about it. Inactive

Feb 7, 2005
    Eastern NC USA
    It appears she hasn't posted since 2018. So it doesn't really matter if she still has the bass.